Terms & Conditions
Features and Functionality Provided by Third Parties; Third Party Items
Use of Website
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other information as part of our secure account registration, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge and agree that your account is personal to you and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account. If any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security occurs, you must notify us immediately. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company, its affiliates, licensors, content providers or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company, or the owner of the marks. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and its content. This Website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Content"), is owned by Company and its licensors, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All products displayed on our Website are protected by copyright and/or patents owned by Company and its licensors.
You may not use any trademarks, logos, service marks, or Content on this Website for commercial use without obtaining prior written authorization from the owner. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as expressly permitted in this section, please send your request by contacting us.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e‐mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
- To harvest or collect information about other users of the Website.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.